Tuesday 5 July 2016

H&M PURE RADIANCE POWDER BLUSHER - CANTALOUPE - SWATCH AND REVIEW

I hadn't tried anything from H&M in the way of beauty before - but as it's my favourite clothes shop I couldn't see a reason why I shouldn't try. I'm constantly trying to find cheaper makeup due to spending most of my money on rent, so it's great to find cheaper makeup with brilliant quality, and this isn't an exception to that! I absolutely adore this shade, and here's why.
I adore the look of the packaging. The sleek, glossy hexagon shape with gold details is super pretty and delicate. However because it's made of plastic it does feel a little on the cheap side as it's so light. But because of how beautiful it actually looks, I'm okay with that. The pan itself is a generous, giving a good amount of product that is bound to keep you going for a while. I rarely switch between different blushes, but I'm trying to build up a collection of different colours instead of swaying towards the peaches all the time.
Cantaloupe is a beautiful peach shade with brilliant pigmentation. It's a pretty soft coral shade that adds a lovely flush of colour to my cheeks. Being so pale I cannot go without a hint of blusher, and this adds some colour without looking too overpowering, which is easy to do on pale complexions. It has a satin to matte finish, so it gives a lovely warmth to the face. This is my blush of the moment and it goes with everything. A smokey eye, a no-makeup look or a bright eye look, this partners up perfectly with anything, giving a natural glow that we all want to achieve!

You can get it here or in store at H&M
for a small price tag of £6.99.
A beautiful blusher that doesn't break the bank!
Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I've been dying to try the H&M makeup x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a gorgeous shade - I'd recommend their blushers! :) xx

      Delete
  2. The package is very attractive. The colour seems to be very cute too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥