Sunday 31 July 2016

BEAUTY BLOGGER BOX SWAP - WITH CARLY

Recently I did a beauty box swap with the lovely Carly Cammoile. Go check out her blog - She's constantly updating it with new beauty products, including swatches of ALL the Jeffree Star highlighters - Including the green one! So give her a follow to keep up to date with all the cool new products that are going on. You can find her blog here. If you don't know what a beauty swap is all you do is team up with a fellow blogger (Preferably one you know, I've heard of some box swap horror stories), set a box price and go shopping! It was so much fun shopping for Carly, and I packed the box with things I already use and love as well as things I'd love to try myself! We set a pretty vague price tag of £20/£30, but I'm more than certain that we both went a little over. I am so happy with all my goodies and I am SO excited to try them all and get blogging!
There's a huge range of stuff here from many different brands. Some of them are Topshop, Tanya Burr, H&M, Essence, Soap & Glory, Makeup Revolution, Nivea, Lottie and BarryM. I haven't tried any of the new BarryM polishes so I'm excited to give it ago! I'm SO excited about the Golden Sugar palette from Makeup Revolution as I have heard so many good things about it. I'm also excited to try the MUA highlighters, they look so pretty! I am yet to review individual products and they'll be up in the next coming weeks! I've been trying to review everything for the past month now, and they're almost all done! Thanks again to Carly for giving me the most amazing box and I hope she loved hers too. Keep checking back for reviews as they'll be rolling out over the next few weeks!



2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a swap box. Never done one myself, but I love watching the UK videos! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should find a partner and do it! It's so much fun! xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥