Monday 1 August 2016

SLEEK BAREKISSED ILLUMINATOR IN CUBA - SWATCH AND REVIEW

Recently I have rediscovered Sleek makeup. They're one of the first brands I got into when getting involved with the makeup game and I hadn't tried much since. I already had a few of their cheek palettes, eyeshadow palettes and lipsticks and lip paints, so I wanted to go for something I hadn't tried before. With that in mind I went for the Sleek Barekissed Illuminator in Cuba. I have the Nars Super Orgasm illuminator which has a very very similar colour and consistency, although the Nars one is a little more gel like and more pigment, which has its pros and cons.
Cuba is a beautiful coral hue with gold reflects throughout. I am in love with the frosted glass bottle and pump. It looks so pretty on my makeup shelf. The product itself is gorgeous. It glides onto the skin with its creamy light consistency. I'll either apply this under a blush if I'm doing a full face, or if I'm doing a look with little foundation (My fave in the summer!) I pop this on the cheeks for a gorgeous, effortless glow. Because the pigmentation isn't overly powerful, it's easy to choose from a sunkissed glow to a more bold look, which is great as my Nars one is very pigmented and it's to over do it. For anyone that's afraid of the highlight trend this is a great one to go for, as it's also a blush in one, and gives a subtle hint of colour. There's also 3 other shades so check those out here.


You can check out this shade and the others here.
Sleek Barekissed Illuminator in Cuba is £8.99 
from Boots or their wesbite.
Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥