Sunday 3 July 2016

NEW-TRALS VS NEUTRALS PALETTE MAKEUP REVOLUTION - FULL SWATCH AND REVIEW

It's no secret that I'm a huge Makeup Revolution fan, and I fell in love with them all over again at their birthday bash earlier in the year. I've got a few of their palettes now due to how affordable and great quality everything is - I'm yet to be let down. And their continuing reign of having the most beautiful and inexpensive products doesn't end here. The New-trals vs Neutrals palette is possibly my favourite one of theirs to this day. I was given this by the lovely Carly in a beauty box swap, so shout out to her for giving me the opportunity to own this!
This is going to be my summer palette for sure. I've fallen in love with peach shades as I love reds and oranges with my blue eyes. I feel it makes them stand out, and looks a lot more interesting than the browns I used to go for. I've swatched each shade, going from the top row from left to right and again with the bottom so you can see them a little more up close!
L-R - BIAS, NEUTRAL, PERSONAL AND VOGUE.
L-R - TREND, NEW-TRAL, TONE AND CUSTOM.
L-R - COOL, STYLE, PARTIAL AND MODE.
L-R - ADAPT, BUFF, SUIT AND STRONG.

Of course I have some favourite shades in this palette! Vogue is one of my favourites and you can see why. It is the perfect bright, vibrant peach shade with INSANE pigmentation. As I swatched this on my arm, I was instantly impressed and wanted to smear it all over my eyelids. I love this under my eye and blended out into my crease with a simple eyeliner wing. I was this look to work and a lady complimented how blue my eyes are, and I totally put it down to Vogue. Tone is another one of my favourites from the top row as it's a bold berry shade which is perfect to wear in the warm summer evenings through to the cold autumn days. Again it has mental colour payoff, and blends like an absolute dream. The rest of the shades on that row are as brilliant as those in texture and pigmentation, but those two happen to catch my eye. 

On the bottom row my eyes are instantly drawn to Strong. It's a beautiful black matte based shadow with loads of reddish shimmer and sparkle. It's honestly beautiful. It's so buttery and glided on my arm perfectly. It looks beautiful with a smokey eye too, adding a little red-toned mystery. As said before, the rest on this row are so so pretty and have great pigmentation. There's not one shade in this palette that I didn't like or had trouble with, other than Cool which is a little thin for me, but on my pale complexion it works well. Other than that little hiccup, which isn't really too much of an issue, Makeup Revolution should be super proud of this palette. It is an all round beautiful palette. And because it's so cheap (£6.99 would you believe it) you can take it on holiday, through it in your bag and not get upset if it gets lost as you can easily replace it. Winner.

You can get it from the website here
for a small price of £6.99!
(I know right.)
Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours! I've only ever tried one palette from Makeup Revolution and wasn't impressed - but the pigmentation in this looks amazing for the price! Love the look of the shade 'Strong' xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly if you can get your hands on this you wont be disappointed! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried anything from them. The pigmentation looks really good. The red shades are so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't the red shades divine!? So so pretty! xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥