Sunday 27 September 2015

SLEEK EYE & CHEEK PALETTE IN SEE YOU AT MIDNIGHT SWATCH AND REVIEW - AUTUMN MUST HAVE

I am a massive fan of Sleek and have been for a very long time. I use their shadows on a daily basis and I really think the quality of them is amazing - There really is a palette for everyone. Since being in the bloggersphere, the Sleek blushers seem to always be compared to Nars. I don't doubt that at as the pigmentation of them are completely amazing. When I saw Sleek had come out with a cheek and eye palette I was super excited. I picked up See You At Midnight and All Day Soiree, which you will see shortly.
The packaging is beautiful. It's chunky, but not too chunky. The thickness makes it feel luxorious, and more expensive than the £10 price tag. There's a mirror inside which is brilliant too, and the usual sponge applicator which I wont use, and the small blusher brush too, which again I probably wont use but its a nice touch.
As you can see, the palette is beautiful. It really is a autumn must have for me, and since buying it it's has a place in my bag (and my heart). If you pick up a palette for autumn, I really think this should be the one. The swatches below really don't give the shadows justice. These shadows come from the Vintage Romance I-Divine palette, which is a palette formed of berry, blues and gold shades which is perfect for autumn. The shades are shimmery and buttery. The purple and blue shades seem to have a black shift to it which is really beautiful. The gold is super pigmented and is gorgeous on the eyes, as does my favourite, the deep burgundy. The burgundy looks a lot more brown in the pan but comes out a gorgeous deep redy purple on my pale skin. While the others are very much shimmers, this one seems to be more of a satin/matte finish with small glitter throughout. 
The blushers are the stars of the palette and I cannot get enough of these autumnal perfect shades. First is Antique, a natural looking pink toned beige. This doesn't look too special in the pan, but once swatched this is gorgeous. This is a satin finish, so it's not too over powering if you're not into the shimmer blushers. Pomegranate is the most beautiful cranberry shade. I can't get over how gorgeous this shade is and how perfect it is for the chilly months. This is a pretty deep pink with lots of pinky coral shimmer. These are both so insanely pigmented! These blend out beautifully on this skin and stays put all day.
Overall, I cannot get over how perfect this is for autumn. If you're wanting to jazz up your summer makeup with something a bit darker for autumn, this is the perfect place to start. 4 on trend eyeshadows and 2 perfect blushers you're onto a winner.

Pick this up from Superdrug or Sleek
online for £10 here, or £4.99 at the current offer.
What's your favourite Sleek product?
Thanks for reading!
The first two is the top two, and the right two are the bottom two.
Antique and Pomegranate blushers

8 comments:

  1. Oh this is lovely! The colour scheme is perfect for autumn!
    Natalie xx
    youralmostalice.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful isn't it?! Autumn must have! x

      Delete
  2. I love the blushes in this palette, so pretty! xx

    ohhelloitshannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are some lovely colours! Great photos too, you can really see how pigmented they are.

    Sarah xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They really are so beautiful! xx

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥