Friday 17 October 2014

NEAL & WOLF GLOW SUPER SHINE SPRAY REVIEW

It is no secret that I am a huge Neal and Wolf fan! After trying a lot of their products, I haven't yet found something I dislike, including this beauty! 
My hair is naturally curly, and for us curly girlies, frizz can't be avoided. That annoying frizz ball your hair turns into after you dry it? Yeah, me too. This product claims to tame frizz while adding shine that is meant to be weightless on the hair. Well, I love it. I am a huge fan of their range of goodies, purely because of the gorgeous smell it has! It has an incredibly classy scent to it, that my house mates always recognizes! This really lived up to what it claimed to do. My frizzy ends and the odd rebellious, crazy curls were soothed and shined, allowing my hair to look good without doing too much! It made my hair feel gorgeous - like silk to be exact! I could spray this all over my hair and be good to go. A good hair day in a tube. As I said, nothing so far from this brand has disappointed me, and this is sure a winner.

Grab GLOW for £12.50* from Neal & Wolf shop.
Hope you enjoyed this quick review!
See their other products reviewed by me here and here!
Have you tried this brand?
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥