Sunday 19 October 2014

MAC HEROINE MATTE LIPSTICK REVIEW AND SWATCH

This pretty little number has been cropping up for a while, and sprung up Summer last year alongside Ablaze and Silly. I missed Heroine at that point in my life and deeply regretted it. When I saw my friend at university had it, I needed it. So when it popped up again, and now looking as if to be a new addition to Mac's permanent range, I couldn't say no. Hello to my new best friend.
Heroine is a bright violet colour, which fits perfectly with the colour of fall - Orchid. It has a gorgeous texture which glides on the lips - No tugging here! It's easy on those dry, autumn lips, so there's no need to worry about it highlighting those nasty bits. This has intense pigmentation and really gives that pop to the lips. I honestly can't find a bad point to this lipstick as I just know I'm going to wear the heck out of it. It's truly gorgeous, and I can tell will flatter any skin tone as my friend at uni has beautiful black skin and she looks stunning! And I couldn't be any paler - So this is one for all! I recommend if you're looking for a good matt, fall lip colour then check this out at your nearest Mac counter!

Grab it online or in store for £15.50.
What do you think of this gorgeous shade?
Thanks for reading!


10 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is such a stunning colour! And perfect for this time of year too!


    Jenn
    Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this on other people but I dont th I nk for me. I like my reds. But that lipstick formula sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great shade! I was going to buy it when the shopper realized they are all gone. But still - lovely shade, I hope I'd buy it one day

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. following you now GFC and G+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep looking! I'm sure you can still get it online!
      x

      Delete
  4. This is probably the best purple lipstick I've ever seen. <3

    Juyey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Heroine, it's one of my favourite purples :) xxx Thou Shalt Not Covet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you love it!!! I loooooove it!!! xxx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥