Sunday 12 October 2014

MAC MATTE LIPSTICK NOUVELLE VOGUE REVIEW AND SWATCH

When Mac released some new lippies in their famous matte formula, I obviously needed some. I never buy nudes or natural lipsticks, but instead of gravitate towards bright neons or deep darks. On that thought, I thought to pick up a more tamer colour, and Nouvelle Vogue was the one. This is a stunning colour, and I know full well I will make serious use of this pretty pink.
This suits my pale snow white skin beautifully. It also glides on like a dream, a perfect creamy formula that is completely opaque. The shade is a beautiful true rose colour that is perfect for adding that frosty pink colour to the lips. Beautiful!
If you're a pale girl like me, this colour will look gorgeous. I can't wait to wear this for christmas meals! Since it's so creamy, it has no problem hiding my dry bits! 

This is sold out online, but you can grab it in stores!
Grab it for £15.50.

Thanks for reading!



6 comments:

  1. That colour is so gorgeous! I have issues finding pink lipsticks, they always look ridiculous on me. I might have to have a look at this though!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So so pretty!! Defo check it out, you'll love it!! x

      Delete
  2. Pretty colour!

    grubandbeautymontreal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this shade yet! It's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥