Tuesday 29 November 2016

NORWICH BLOGGERS CHRISTMAS MEAL AT WARWICK STREET SOCIAL

As one of the 3 organisers of the Norwich Blogger events, alongside Courteney and Justine, we had been organising this event since June. A Christmas meal being organised in June?! That's right - These Norwich Blogger events take a lot longer to organise that people realise! Making sure we have the best place, the best food and the best company doesn't happen over night. After having a few ideas on who to have our meal with, we settled on Warwick Street Social with its fantastic food, lovely and attentive staff and a beautiful venue. Previously to this event we held a cocktail evening to find the two best cocktails to compliment the Christmas Meal which turned out to be the Gingerbread Man cocktail and Candy Cane cocktail. 
We were lucky enough to have the lovely people down at Neal's Yard send us over some beautiful Wild Rose Beauty Balm for little party favours, which I adore and will review properly soon! Me and my mum (Thanks mumma!) Spent a fair few hours making the table names too, which looked lovely on the tables. We made sure the table looked perfect with candy canes!


 Gingerbread Man Cocktail
 Prawn, Crayfish & Mango Martini Cocktail & Avocado Puree.
 Modern Ham, Egg and Chips – Crispy Ham Hock, 
Cured Egg Yolk, Spiral Potato & Pineapple Salsa.
 Pan Roast Hake Fillet, Crushed New Potatoes, Wild Mushroom Cream & Buttered Leeks.
 Crispy Spiced Buttermilk Chicken, Home Slaw & Tomato Skinny Fries.

I started off with the Modern Ham, Egg & Chips which was lovely! I loved how cool the knot of fries looked. I've never seen anything like it! I then went for the Buttermilk Chicken, which isn't actually on the festive menu, because I am the pickiest person alive! I've had this meal here before and I always love it!
 My secret Santa!
 Chocolate Fondant, Salted Caramel Puree & Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream.
 Prosecco Jelly, Red Berries, Dehydrated Raspberries & Strawberry Sorbet.
 Cinnamon Doughnuts, Star Anise Poached Pineapple & Crème Fraiche Sorbet.

Because I'm greedy, I managed to have a taste of everyone's dessert. I actually chose the Cinnamon Doughnuts which were utterly incredible! I loved the Creme Fraiche Sorbet as well - Oh my goodness! What I'd give right now to devour that. We then finished off the night with some adorable Candy Cane cocktails which finished off the night beautifully. A massive thank you to my secret Santa too! I have my diffuser going in my room and everywhere is constantly smelling of beautiful coconut! Overall I had the best night with the most loveliest girls! I've met some amazing people which I can now call friends, which is such a lovely thing to be able to say. I'm constantly proud of being part of the Norwich Bloggers and I'm always overwhelmed by what we achieve.

You can read the full WSS Festieve Menu here.
Thanks for reading!

Candy Cane cocktail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥