Tuesday 1 November 2016

MAKEUP REVOLUTION HALLOWEEN/FREEDOM FINAL - VAMPIRE MAKEUP

When I received an invite to the Makeup Revolution Halloween party and Freedom Final, I couldn't wait to get my Halloween on. My post about the event will be up very shortly, so stay around for that. Unfortunately I had a long train journey, so I needed my look to be fairly wearable during the day, but easy to transform to evening. I went for some easy dark smokey eyes with lots of glitter, dark but not too dark lippy and added some fangs in the evening. For the outfit I wore a black velvet mini dress, a choker, fishnets and my Dr Martens.
I wore the personalised Scarecrow Vampire Fangs, which I reviewed a while ago here if you want an insight to how they work. I also used them for an over the top Halloween Vampire look here. I also used Diva by Mac on the lips for a deeper red shade to my usual red, to give a vampy edge.
I went for very basic smokey eyes with added glitter on top - mainly so I could spend extra time sleeping. This will be my glam night out go to makeup as it was super easy and looked lovely!
What did you do for Halloween?
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥