Wednesday 23 November 2016

CHRISTMAS WITH CLAIRE'S

I adore Christmas. This is my forth year working in a shop and I still love Christmas in retail. I love helping people find the right gifts and brightening peoples day when I can. I walk past a teeny tiny Claire's on the way to work each day, and I've been eyeing up a lot of pieces, but due to a retail wage, I obviously had to budget myself, which I 1000% didn't keep to. Claire's have some amazing Christmas items this year! Last year most of my festive accessories were from Claire's and I received many compliments during the Christmas season. I had to show you what I got this year (so far), as I know they'll feature in future festive looks. All the links and close ups are below!
 Christmas Food Earrings here for £8.

I wanted to grab as many earrings as I could, but on a budget it can be hard. I fell in love with this glittery set, and for £8 for the lot, these will keep you going all the way through December (Or November - No judgement here!). I love the glittery ginger bread men - They're super cute!
 Knee High Christmas Lights socks for £6 here.

I'm actually obsessed with these. As soon as I saw them I actually gasped - They're so beautiful! I love a good festive sock, and my favourite socks are knee highs so these are going to look amazing. I'm going to pair them up with the light necklace as well for double the festiveness. 
Christmas Lights Necklace (Which I'm going to use in my hair somehow) for £8 here.
And the most gorgeous Rose Gold Reindeer Antlers here for £6.

The Christmas Lights Necklace is of course for your neck, but I usually think a little outside the box and I'm going to do everything I can to get this in a hair look. Around a massive bun or in some kind of braid. This is going to look super magical and I know costumers are going to ask where this beauty is from! For when I'm feeling a little more subdued and classy, I picked up the Rose Gold Reindeer Antlers. They're a perfect alternative to the usual massive antlers, and these will look pretty at a Christmas meal. I'll be wearing mine at the Norwich Bloggers Christmas Meal this weekend for sure!

You can see all the amazing Christmas things at Claire's here.
Also keep checking in store or online for deals!
Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. How cute are these! I'm doing secret santa in my friendship group and my friend would love those earrings! x
    www.flareaforte.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh yes!! These would be perfect for secret santa! xxx

      Delete
  2. Those earrings are the cutest things that I have ever seen! They would be prfect as stocking fillers :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥