Friday 18 November 2016

BATTLE OF THE DEODORANTS - SURE MAXIMUM PROTECTION REVIEW

If you read my last post you'll know that I'm going to try as many deodorants as I can to find the perfect one, so I wont keep this introduction long. You can see my previous review on the Mitchum Ultimate Gel deodorant here. At the end of trying everything I'll do a round up and I'll have hopefully found my favourite deodorant on the high street!
This deodorant is everywhere, and recently blew up on major bloggers and vloggers channels all over the internet. This was one of the main deodorants that got me through my University struggles, but I recently haven't been using it - and I'm unsure as to why.

PROS -
All day protection
Hardly any scent
Dry armpits
No sweat smell

CONS -
White marks pretty much everywhere
Not a huge amount of product

Overall this is a great deodorant, and a big contender for the 'Battle of the Deodorants' series. When I've put it on for work at around 8am, I'm usually good through until 5:30 when I finished, and even through to after work drinks if I need too. It says on the product to apply before you go to bed as it's waterproof - but I'm yet to try that! I don't doubt for a moment that it wouldn't work. I can trust this product and it's currently my to go to, I just wish I didn't have to worry about the white marks! I'm still battling many other deodorants, so maybe this one will get knocked off the top spot soon...

You can grab this from Boots for £4.99 here.
Any deodorants that I should try out?
Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥