Thursday 29 October 2015

CARTOON VAMPIRE HALLOWEEN MAKEUP LOOK INSPIRATION

When it comes to makeup looks I never go normal. From my Drowned Mermaid to my Dragon Lady I'm always on the hunt for different looks. Today I bring you a Cartoon Vampire! I wanted to do something simple yet something that looks pretty effective. The hardest part of this look is covering the eyebrows. I didn't use any fancy covering foundations, and everything for this look I had already owned - So anyone can achieve this look with what they have.
To blank out my brows I used a glue stick to push them up and flatten them. I then used concealer then powder to set then repeated this one more time. I didn't use any fancy concealer or powder. If I were to this properly I'd use a high coverage concealer and powder! I then used a thick foundation all over my face for the best coverage and powdered. This is costume makeup so it's not a problem if it looks slightly cakey. I had a lot of spots when doing this too so I had to apply it thickly. I then used the purple from the Kryolan Bruise Wheel (You can get it here for £11.99) and blended it all over the eyes. It's very pigmented so I just kept blending until I had an ombre effect and then carried on down the sides of the nose. You can use a normal purple eyeshadow and blend it in with a powder brush. I then used a dark grey matte shade over the eye lid just to darken them and set them. I painted on my brows with Mac's Blacktrack with a thin liner brush. I applied this thinly and wide to create a cartoon feel. I then used the Blacktrack liner over the lips creating a thicker, cartoon like lip. I then used Mac's Diva in the center for a sublte ombre feel. I used Harmony by Mac to add some contouring to add a different dimension to the look. I popped in my Scarecrow Vampire Fangs (You can see my review for this here) and then my red contacts, some mascara, and I was good to go. It really is a simple look to achieve. It just takes a little time blanking out the brows then redrawing them on precisely!

Thank you so much for reading!
What are you going as for Halloween?!

6 comments:

  1. Love this look, you pull it off so well! Sadly I am working Halloween so won't be dressing up this year, but I'll definitely keep this look in mind for the future :D!

    Christie x
    http://christieslifestyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Ah that's a shame! :) Next year ;) xx

      Delete
  2. Hannah, this is AWESOME! You did such a great job!! I love it!! I am going as the Suicide Squad version of Harley Quinn. I am so excited!! I will definitely be doing a post about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you!! Ohhh my gosh I'd love to see that! Let me know when you're post is up! :D xx

      Delete
  3. helped the cartoon industry to witness the most phenomenal growth of the industry. This unique growth of the cartoon industry has also opened up lots of employment options for qualified animators in creating the Cartoon animation video, which is being watched by millions of cartoon enthusiasts from across the world. hentai streaming

    ReplyDelete
  4. Movers and Packers amritsar Rate List, Best Movers and Packers Amritsar services very affordable Cost. Top Packers and Movers Amritsar good charges and ...
    Movers and Packers ludhiana Shifting whole of your house to a new place, from the knick-knacks to the huge couch, We are here to help you with each & everything. Keeping in mind your ...
    Movers and Packers panchkula Packers and Movers Panchkula Rate List, Best Movers and Packers Panchkula services very affordable Cost. Top Packers and Movers Panchkula good charges ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥