Wednesday 28 October 2015

NORFOLK PLACES TO GO IN AUTUMN - BACTON WOODS

I recently went to Bacton Woods in Norfolk, a place I have so many memories about. I used to go there when I was in the Guides and I constantly came here as a child to take the dogs for walks. This place is nostalgic and to me it's simply magical. I adore the hues of autumn. The gorgeous crisp greens melting into yellows, browns and burnt orange. It's a place to come and reflect and clear your mind - I adore coming here. Here's a few snaps from my few hours - Enjoy!


5 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! I wish I lived somewhere that gets beautiful fall foliage! Living in a beach community, we have pine trees and live oaks (which are evergreen oaks and don't change color). These woods look like fairies would live there! (A perfect place for a mermaid!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Pine Trees and beach don't sound too bad though! ;) It's a perfect place for a magical mermaid! Haha! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Amazing photo's looks gorgeous xoxo

    http://katecloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post, you have such a photographic eye! I love the close ups in particular but the one of the light through the trees is my fav. Bacton Woods seems like a really cool place to visit and was interesting to hear about your memories of the place too, thanks for sharing! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much Helen! So lovely of you to say. :) I'm really thrilled you loved having a look :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥