Sunday 1 November 2015

SANTA'S LIP SCRUB - LUSH CHRISTMAS COLLECTION

When I think of Christmas, I always think of Lush. Either people are waiting on the return of the infamous Snow Fairy or curious to welcome the newbies, and this is one of the newbies! This limited edition lip scrub is for sure my favourite! This has a gorgeous cherry cola flavour which takes me back to my toddler days when I picked numerous flavoured sherbet from the old school sweet shops. This tastes sooooo good. I cannot stress that enough! I could eat this from the pot. You pop this on your lips and give it a gold old scrub and like away! It's that simple! It's perfect for scrubbing away any dry areas while moisturising, and it's perfect to use before a lipstick. There's nothing worse than applying lipstick and it sticks to your dry areas?! Am I right?! It's also super cute with its edible red hearts which gives this more character. I'm in love! I would urdge you to try this out if you like sweets and have those annoying dry winter lips.

Have you ever tried a Lush lip scrub? 
What's your favourite from the Christmas collection?
Grab this from Lush for £5.50.
Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. This I so cute, if I saw this would have got it. :( So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Movers and Packers trichy Trichy established as one of the leading moving and Packing Company among all the packers and movers in Trichy, we are ...
    Movers and Packers coimbatore For Relocation Services, Get Phone Numbers, Address, Reviews, Ratings, Photos & Maps For Best Packers Movers in Coimbatore ...
    Movers and Packers cochin Trusted and affordable relocation services, movers and packers in Cochin at doorstep delivery with best quality packing and get ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥