Friday 13 November 2015

LUXEMME - NYANE LUXE CUT OUT HIGH NECK DRESS - LOOK BOOK*

Luxemme is the to go to fashion website for gorgeous, stylish quality clothes. I was asked if I wanted to become a premium blogger and model some of their beautiful clothes and I had to say yes. I love giving a grunge feel to clothes and even though the full range of clothes on their website are classy yet stylish, I could easily give them my own punky spin, which I love when it comes to clothes. I am currently eyeing up the Kamille Faux Leather Skirt which is my dream skirt! Here I am modeling the Nyane Luxe Cut Out Neck Dress which is an affordable £35, which you can get here in black and white in sizes 6-12. This is perfect for Christmas parties and any events you have coming up. It'll look gorgeous teamed up with a blazer, fur coat or a leather jacket if you're looking to dress it down. I teamed this look with bold lips and gold eyes to keep it punky with a classy twist. I kept everything else to a minimum to allow the dress to speak for itself! My heels are from Topshop.
This dress is bang on trend at the moment, and this high neck style seems to be everywhere. I love the slit down the side of the dress giving the outfit a little more sass. Even though it's a figure hugging dress, it fits well in all the right places, accentuating my curves in the best way possible. The material is lovely, meaning it wont cling to places you don't want it to cling! This will be my staple Christmas party dress, and I cannot wait to show it off.

What do you think of the dress?
Have a look at all the other beautiful things
Luxemme have to offer here - You wont be disappointed.
Thanks for reading and come back soon
for some more posts on Luxemme!

*I was kindly sent this for review

5 comments:

  1. This dress looks so good on you, and your figure is to die for!

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're way too kind! Thank you so much, you're so so so sweet!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous photos, the dress suits you so well! X

    Bomber jacket lovin' over on -
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥