Friday 8 November 2013

ORLY RIGHT AMOUNT OF EVIL REVIEW AND SWATCH

I love me some glitter, and I am indeed a glitter varnish hoarder - I don't know when to stop! When I see a gorgeous glitter I need to have it. This Orly shade in Right Amount Of Evil just screams fall. With it's pretty dark orange base and holo glitter, this is indeed my autumn glitter shade.
This pretty top coat has a orange shimmer and tint to the base of the varnish, so this wont go on top of just any shade. I suggest using a brown, yellow, orange, black or white - which I've used here - with this top coat, or else it could get weird...
I have fallen for this gorgeous orange shimmer, and I will be wearing it a lot through autumn. Inside the pretty shimmer are medium sized silver hex holo glitter - That's a mouth full - with teeny little specs of glitter and tiny straight glitter too, all of which is silver. I love how the hex glitter catches the light and shines like a rainbow, and the smaller glitter and shimmer in the varnish really gives my nails a punch.
It's a dream to apply, and has minimal streaking. In this photos I applied 2 coats with a white base, but you can also layer this baby up, but does take time. It's quick drying and the glitter doesn't catch at all. I hate a glitter that catches on my clothes. Overall I am in love, and I have become slightly obsessed with Orly polishes right now, so expect a few more Orly posts in the near future...
What do you think of this top coat?
Too busy for you?
What's your autumn varnish shade?
Grab Orly Right Amount Of Evil for £10.75 at BeautyBay.





8 comments:

  1. I am not a fan of glitter that catches on my clothes either x

    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I'm such a sucker for a glitter polish. I was in tk max earlier today having a browse at some orly polishes, wish I'd picked some up now xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah!! Really loving them! :) Go get some, haha! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. I love glitter polishes, and this one looks beautiful! Absolutely perfect for the autumn months.. xx

    Rachael | overdosedemaquillage.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect for autumn! Been rocking it for a while!!! :) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥