Tuesday 18 August 2015

NORWICH BLOGGER EVENT - WHAT WAS IN THE BAG?

The reason why we do the events is to create new friendships, and goody bags can be an added bonus. Me, Court, and Justine worked our little bums off to create not just an amazing event which I will be posting soon, but to get a good bag together. We wanted brands that we knew and loved, and brands that were new to us. We wanted people to find new and old favourites, so we had a big challenge for us. We are super proud of the outcome of the event and the bags, and the quality of both shows how much we care for our attendees. I want to say firstly, a massive thank you to all the brands that got involved. Together you created an incredible goody bag. This is just a round up of what we received, a detailed review on each product will be up in the next few weeks.
I am a huge fan of Salcura, and I've tried this brand before. When they asked if they could send out their famous repackaged Bioskin, I jumped at the chance. I couldn't wait to show off this brand. I love that they promote natural products too, which is an added bonus. I look forward to trying these out! Find more on Salcura here.
We have here the #LipGlam, Anglica Nail Polish, Fashion Fair, B., Stargazer and Crabtree and Evelyn. Firstly, Stargazer went above and beyond, sending us over 150 products. Each person gor between 3-4 products to try out which is super amazing! I will go into depth with these soon. Another brand that went all out was Angelica Nail Colours. Having blogged for them before I asked if they'd be interested, and they were! They sent out these gorgeous red polishes - review soon, it's amazing! - at the bottom there's even our #NRWsummer hashtag! Superdrug sent out some B. beauty products which is amazing, and I cannot wait to try the primer out! Crabtree and Evelyn gave us some lovely shades of polishes which I can not wait to wear in the winter months. The Fashion Fair lipstick is gorgeous! I cannot wait to share it along with the #LipGlam!
All the bloggers seem to be loving their Curaprox whitening toothpaste and toothbrush so I'm excited to try this out! I'll do a full review in a few weeks.
We have some lovely sachets from Manuka Doctor and JASON. A lovely cream cleanser and cute mini muslin cloth from Bee Good. I am so excited for this! We also have a Hemo Rose Pure Castile soap from Dr Bronner which I am also excited to try.
Derma V 10 sent out lovely boxes full of products! I am going to do a full review on these as a set soon, so hang about for that! I cannot believe these are also £1 each?! And fragrance and paraben free?!
We had Neal and Wolf at our last event, and everyone loved them! I asked if they wanted to be involved again and they did, so I was over the moon when they sent some products over. I already know I am going to love this!
The lovely girls from Just Essentials gave us some goodies, including the Amazing Shine eyelashes and MesmerEyes contacts. I've used this brand of contacts before in my Dragon Lady Halloween look. I love these contacts so I'm excited to give these a go with a makeup look, teamed with these eyelashes!
We a Hello breath spray which I love! It's so small to take on the go so it's perfect for a quick spray after dinner when on the go! Last but not least we have a Real Techniques (oh my gooooodness) brush! When I was in talks with them and they agreed to send some over, I could not believe it! I hadn't tried this brush out before so I cannot wait to give it a detailed review!

Thanks to ALL the brands that got involved.
I cannot wait to review each one of them!
Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. So many goodies! Lots of good things to sample too, I'm so glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soooo many! Haha! I don't really know where to start!
      Thanks so much
      xx

      Delete
  2. Looks Great! Bee Good is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really excited to try it!
      Hannah

      Delete
  3. The bags were amazing, you guys did a great job!
    I'm still sampling all of the great items :).

    Christie x
    http://christieslifestyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥