Thursday 4 April 2013

GARNIER PURE ACTIVE DEEP PORE UNCLOGGING WASH REVIEW

My skin is combination and has the occasional spots. Sorry if this grosses anyone out, but I suffer with bad black heads on my nose. Have done for years and no matter how much cleansing and washes I use, nothing seems to make them disappear. I picked up this recently from my nearest beauty store and I have never looked back. I've never really used Garnier for skin care but I now know to try more of their products out.
When you've pressed the handy pump, enough of the clear blue tinted gel is dispensed to use on the whole face. It's easily lathered into a smooth white froth with help of some water which is easily massaged onto the face. I focus on my T-Zone when using this - Forehead, nose and chin. When lathering it on my face I noticed it had a cooling effect and it really felt like it was cleaning my face. It had a slight smell of bathroom cleaner - You know that chemical smell? It claims to have results from the first wash and I do somewhat agree with that. After washing it off and drying my face with a towel I noticed that my dry areas didn't look as flaky but that was the only difference I had noticed. 3 days in I could see that my spots had faded and no new spots had appeared. My black heads looked slightly faded and my face was smooth. I'm now almost 2 weeks in, and using it morning and night I've noticed a big difference in my skin. I've had no new spots in 2 weeks and my black heads are on their way out. I really think that this could be the answer to my black head woes! Along side this I use a moisturiser as I notice that it can make my skin feel slightly dry.
This life saving gel was in £4.99 for 200mls from Superdrug, grab it from your nearest store.

Have you used Garnier for skin care before?
Does this appeal to you?
Do you recommend any products for clearing black heads?
I'd love to hear from you!
Thanks for reading, beautiful!


22 comments:

  1. I also find that all soaps or washing products make my skin a bit dry even if my skin is really oily. I'm currently using Aveeno :)

    x
    http://holaflo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check out Aveeno! :) I agree, my skin gets dry so quickly, and I have oily parts too. I can never win! :D xx

      Delete
  2. ive never used this before, but i really want to try this out!x

    www.okfashionbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate blackheads! I'm always skeptical of face washes as I just don't see how they lift them out, I've been meaning to try a nose strip for ages have you ever tried one? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! :) I've tried nose strips before but not came across one that gets rid of my black heads, but they do unclog dead skin on the surface of the skin. Still on the search for the perfect nose strips! xx

      Delete
  4. This product seems like it really works! I've never seen it before but I definitely might try it out. Blackheads are so annoying so I totally agree!

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a decent price at £4.99 too. I'm fed up of spending fortunes on products that don't work. :) xx

      Delete
  5. I'm gonna be checking this out, I've been after something that clears blackheads for a while! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had been too! :) So glad I came across it, not a bad price either! :) x

      Delete
  6. I have blackheads on my nose too but nothing as cleared them! Thanks for this lovely, I'll check this out definitely!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how it works for you if you pick it up :) xx

      Delete
  7. Oooh im glad its working for you xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) So glad to have come across it! :) xx

      Delete
  8. this sounds lovely! the best thing I've found for reducing mine is the Emma Hardie cleansing balm but it's far more expensive unfortunately x

    http://www.thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check it out! :) I'm a bit funny about purchasing more high end for skin care, I'm yet to come across something from that area that has worked well for me. I find that cheaper products do the same thing, I'm waiting to be proved wrong! :) xx

      Delete
  9. I might try this i suffer from blackhead on my nose to and have done for years and iv tried everything has worked so far x http://chloeleonardmakeupartist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you pick it up, I'd love to hear how you get on from it! :) xx

      Delete
  10. For 4.99 I need this! It sounds amazing! xo
    http://hollieappleby.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a good price!! :D I can't get enough of it! :) xx

      Delete
  11. i need to try this! i get bad blackheads on my nose too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's something I've suffered badly from too, they're such a pain! xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥