Monday 31 December 2012

KATY PERRY PURR PERFUME REVIEW

This perfume was released by the gorgeous Katy Perry in 2010, but only just managed to get it! I got the 100ml in the sales at £13 at TKMaxx! An absolute bargain!! I haven't found it online at that price, but you can get the 50mls here at half price from boots http://www.boots.com/en/Katy-Perry-Purr-Eau-de-Parfum-50ml_1155421/. I had to try this a few times but soon fell in love with it. It's a musky, floral fruity perfume, and I'm usually the one for a unusual or fruity fragrance, so this perfume wasn't the usual for me. The heart notes for this perfume are Vanilla Orchid, White Amber, Creamy Sandalwood and Skin Musk. The top notes are peach Nectar, Green Bamboo, Forbidden Apple and Gardenia. The base notes are Jasmine Blossom, Pink Freesia and Bulgarian Rose. I would describe this perfume as one for evening wear. Once sprayed on the perfume smells fruity but dries into a more musky scent. Mine is also Eau de Parfum so it lasts longer. I also believe that the 30ml and 50 mls are Eau De Toilette, making the 100ml exclusive to Eau de Parfum. I can't see the 100ml online, the only one I could find was here at Amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004D8JQ4G/ref=asc_df_B004D8JQ4G11266261?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&tag=googlecouk06-21&linkCode=asn&creative=22206&creativeASIN=B004D8JQ4G. Also the bottle is really cute, but not for everyone. The bottle to me looks rather childlike, but still true to Katy Perry. The perfume smells elegant and therefore would suit the older generation but the bottle probably wouldn't appeal to older people. However I gave this perfume a 7/10. It's smells really pretty and the bottle is so lovely, but it really isn't for everyone. If you like musky or powdery smelling scents, but still like the fruity smells I would recommend you try this perfume! 

2 comments:

  1. What a great find! I love tk maxx for perfume :-) I picked up a 50ml bottle of Vera Wang Princess Night for around £25 the other day and next door *Boots* they where selling it for £45!!

    Thanks for the follow hun :-) I've followed back...love your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Ah I know!! TKMaxx have some lovely little gems!! Ahw you lucky thing!! And thank you for the follow, means so much! xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥