Saturday 29 December 2012

FIRST POST!

Been meaning to do a blog like this for a while, but I've been scared about doing it, just in case I was awful. But I've done one anyway. I've got a few bits at Christmas, Mac, Urban Decay, Topshop and some perfumes etc, which I will been putting on this blog soon. I'll be reviewing other products I'll be getting, writing about ones I love, ones I have, things I can't live without and just expressing my love for anything pretty. I'm currently studying Musical Theatre at University, so I'm not the typical beauty girl, and never have been. So in between Tap classes and ballet, I'll be doing posting on here. I now have my HD webcam and a Canon SLR, so I'm all set. We'll see what happens in the near future. Thank you for reading, and hope you enjoy the upcoming reviews and just things that I love.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥