Thursday 12 October 2017

THE OLIVE OIL BUYERS GUIDE WITH JAMIE'S ITALIAN

I'm a huge foodie, and being very familiar with Jamie's Italian (You can read my full review here and book a table at the Norwich branch here)  I thought a guide on finding the right olive oil for the job would fit in perfectly here. If I'm honest, when it comes to cooking I'm not very observant and throw in any oil to get the job done, so after having a read of the simple guide I'm able to work out which oil is the best choice to enhance my dish. I don't think I'm alone in admitting that I take a 'one thing fits all' approach to things, so it's great to have something simple to refer to when making sure we are getting the most out of what we do. It's interesting that most Olive Oil is form Spain, and who knew there was a way to taste the oil?

Pure Olive Oil is great for:
Grilling
Frying
Sauteing 

Extra Olive Oil is great for:
Dipping Bread
Dressings
Cold Dishes

Light Olive Oil is great for:
Baking
Grilling 
Frying

I'm pretty pleased to now be clued up in the Olive Oil world as I was pretty clueless and now I'll apply this guide to when I cook. My food knowledge is now a pinch better and I can appreciate different Olive Oils and apply what I know when needed, and I hope you feel inspired to apply this to all your meals!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥