Wednesday 9 August 2017

EYELURE DYBROW REVIEW IN DARK BROWN - BEFORE AND AFTER

I've tinted my brows many times before, mainly using hair dye (Do not recommend!), so I felt it was time to invest in a proper DIY brow tinting kit. I love and trust Eylure and have used their products for as long as I can remember. You can pick up the Dybrow kit from almost any drug store for around the £7.50 mark, with Eylure usually being in 3 for 2 or buy one get one half price.
It's really simple to use. I always get a little freaked out with things like this, but follow the instructions and you'll be fine. The aim is to make a paste between the two liquids. You want it to be thick enough and liquidy enough to spread evenly across the brows. To add the paste to the brows I used an angle brush to get a defined line as I would usually do when doing my makeup. I found this the easiest approach. I've seen people use cotton tips too, so that could also be a choice.
It suggests to leave the solution on for as little as 5 minutes, but I leave mine for 10 to get it as dark as I possibly could. After 10 minutes I got a wet cotton pad and swept it over my brows to get the product off my skin.
Before
During
After

I am so impressed with how it turned out, and it was perfect for my holiday. I was able to just use a brow gel and keep them looking full and shaped with the tint alone. I go swimming 3 times a week so this is perfect for giving me brows with no makeup on. As you can see in the before shot, I have very light and spars looking brows! It claims to last up to 6 weeks, but for me I'd say it got to the 3 week mark before I had to think about reapplying. I would repurchase this over and over again, and after 2 months in I still have a lot of product left, so I could see myself holding onto this for 6 months before needing to repurchase.

You can grab this online at Superdrug for 
£7.50 here or in your local Boots
and Superdrug.
Thanks for reading!


3 comments:

  1. I always walk past these in Superdrug and been curious about trying them, might have to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to buy one today. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really good. I am going to take a vacation while SpeedyPaper.com is helping me out with my papers, and I wouldn't mind to make my eyebrows look that good :) thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥