Monday 10 June 2013

SILLY MAC LIPSTICK FROM THE FASHION SET COLLECTION

I was all over the Fashion Set when it came into Mac stores and my lovely mum treated me to this beauty. I'm a massive fan of mattes so I was so thrilled to see that all lipsticks from the collection were matte just like Ablaze. In the traditional Mac lipstick packaging, Silly is a true bright 'Barbie' pink. This shade of pink is pretty similar to Candy Yum Yum when I swatched in store, another one of my must haves, but slightly more pastely. It's almost a neon pink, but still has a slight subtleness to it, but this is no way for the people who shy away from bright colours - This will certainly add a kick of colour to any collection. I have worn this a lot with a smokey eyed look in the sunny evenings and it's perfect for holidays. Even though matte is my favourite finish from the Mac lipsticks, it's slightly drying and has a habit of clinging to some dry areas on the lips, so a good exfoliate before application wont do harm. 
Currently sold out online, you may be able to pick it up for £14 from your nearest Mac store.




18 comments:

  1. Wow this is such a pretty lipstick! MAC is my guilty pleasure and pink lip combos have to be some of my fave! I love all of the collections they bring out...all of the really beautiful items are Limited Edition though...this looks like it should be part of the permanent line :D

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish they bought out more colours to their permanent line - So many that I would repurchase!!
      xx

      Delete
  2. This is really pretty colour, I just can't do mattes, they kill my lips :/

    If you haven't already check out the M.A.C giveaway on my blog, it's linked on every post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a Barbie pink! This is such a gorgeous shade!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it is!! I'm in love though! xxx

      Delete
  4. This is a gorgeous colour! I love mattes and pink so this is perfect!

    j4miejohnston.blogspot.co.uk

    Jamie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty! Loving the look of the Fashion Sets collection and this pink suits your skin tone really well x

    shotofbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) I love pinks, so nice for you to say that! :) xx

      Delete
  6. I love this colour - it's really pretty and summery xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's becoming my summer lippy, haha! :D xx

      Delete
  7. I really like this color! I might just get it next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to add to your list! :D Haha :) xx

      Delete
  8. Oh I love this! What a great colour! Looks lovely on you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D I can't get enough of it! :) xx

      Delete
  9. This colour is gorgeous! I prefer matte lipsticks too. :)

    heatheresweet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a sucker for a bright matte lip! :D xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥