Monday 9 March 2015

SMOKEY BROWN EYES AND BRIGHT LIPSTICK - MAKEUP FOR NORWICH FASHION WEEK - ABSTRAKT

For some reason the passed few weeks I have been loving smokey, ultra blended out, brown eyes teamed with an outrageously bright lipstick. Since getting my fringe put in, I feel like I can pull off more lip colours for some bizarre reason. I was heading up to blog for Abstrakt, a alternative fashion event as part of Norwich Fashion Week, and decided to stick with my current makeup routine.
I used a mixture of Mac and Sleek for the eyes. For the dark brown I used the darkest brown from the Mac Maleficent palette blended out with the creamy peach shade from the Sleek natural matte palette. I used the Browzing brow palette from Benefit in the darkest shade as usual for the brows, as it's my all time fave. I then applied I'm Royalty by Jeffree Star on the lips with a lip brush- one of my most loved shades at the moment! It stays on forever, and I don't have to worry about touch ups!

So there's my easy makeup for NFW.
If in doubt, a quick blended out brown eye and bold lip never goes a miss.
Thanks for reading!


9 comments:

  1. Love that Effect of the Smokey Eye to you !!

    Visit My Blog
    corinnemolly.blogspot.com

    xo
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't stop at the moment!! :D xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, that lipstick looks lovely, such a nice bright colour. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lip colour is gorgeous! Wish I had the guts to try and pull off a colour like that, you look awesome! xx

    thechloelook.com <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥