Tuesday 1 April 2014

SUPERHEROES SERIES - BATMAN

I love the Batman films, and after a request what a better way to kick of my second makeup look. My first on was the Hulk. This one was a tricky one, and you will see why!
First off I marker out my line of the wing with a black pencil liner, I used Urban Decay 24/7, but any one will do. Then over the top I used Urban Decay Waterproof Liquid Liner, which has a gloss to it once dried. I then patted on Blackout, a matte black from Urban Decay over the top, filling in most of the shape.
Then with the liquid liner, I emphasized the corner of my eye with a thick pointed line. I then applied the yellow shade from the Sleek Ultra Matte Brights palette over the main area of the lid. With a silver - this is where it went very messy - I blended in the yellow and the black shadow. The shimmer seemed to get everywhere, and didn't seem to stick to the lid. Alas, it still worked and I think it blended in well.
The last few things I did involved liner to top lash line with the liquid liner, and again on the bottom, but not going all the way. With Rimmel's Scandaleyes Liquid Eyeliner I filled in the brow to make it appear more thicker and sharp. I then popped on some lashes!

What do you think of this?
Does it remind you of batman?
What superhero look would you like to see?
Thanks for reading!



5 comments:

  1. This is PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!! :O <3

    Juyey Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented, this is immense. The shape is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this!

    unexpectedgeek.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥