Friday 28 March 2014

SUPERHEROES SERIES - THE HULK

To get my creative juices flowing I decided to do a series of make up - as if this is my first time?! Choosing to go as Poison Ivy to London Comic Con this year, I thought that doing a Superheroes series would be perfect!! Also tempted to do Villains along side this series...
So today I have my interpretation of The Hulk! 
I kept everything very simple, the only tip for this look is to blend! I wanted it simple, yet seamless. I used Benefits Brow Zings for the start of the ombre brow, then finished it with the bright purple from the Sleek Ultra Mattes palette. Over the top of that, I applied some clear mascara by 2Tru to give a rugged look.
I then prepped my eye with Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden to give a perfectly flawless base for my shadows. I used the two greens from my Sleek Palette, and the same purple. I applied the lighter green all over, and then the darker in the crease. I then popped over Urban Decay's Blackout over the crease - use the tiniest bit - just to add a darker shadow. You can use any matte black though!! 
I added the same purple I used for the brow underneath the eye. I added Urban Decay's Rock star in the waterline - a dark purple - and used the purple eye shadow on top, just to give a bit more depth. I also blended it into the green. I then popped on some lashes, and I was complete!

What do you think?! Is it the Hulk?
What Superhero would you like to see next?
Thanks for reading!







9 comments:

  1. Loveeeee it :) So happy you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this makeup so much! I would love to see a batman one :) x

    http://handpickedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) I've done a Batman one here http://www.hannahmariebeauty.com/2014/04/superheroes-series-batman.html :D
      xx

      Delete
  3. I love it, especially the brows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those greens are perfect for the Hulk.

    Juyey Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is really nice! You're talented!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥