Saturday 3 August 2013

AVOBATH LUSH BATH BOMB REVIEW

I am a huge Lushie, so I try and get my hands on as much Lush as I can. This little ball of goodness caught my eye. Have a bath with Avobath - A green ball of olive oil, lemongrass and avocado.
This bath bomb smells really subtle. I know some people don't like lush because of it leaving residue or its strong scent, but this scent is so fresh and not at all artificial. You can really smell the delicate scent of avocado and the subtle kick of lemon, which is really lovely. If you're not a fan of lush products because of its over powering smells, you could surprise yourself and like this little one. 
Once dropped into the water, it turns your bath a Shrek-green! It doesn't look overly pleasant, but fun nevertheless. It doesn't take too long to dissolve into the warm water, and fizzes away until the water turns completely green. In the shop I was told this is one of the most hydrating bath bombs.. And was that true?
Yes. Once out of the bath not only did I smell fresh, I felt good. My skin felt really soft and smooth and I could not help but feel my soft legs! This wasn't drying at all on my skin, and everything about this bath bomb felt natural and good. This bath bomb would've been one of the last ones for me to try, naturally going for the pretty ones or the ones that smell like my whole perfume shelf, so I was so surprised with how much I loved this. 

Grab this from Lush for a reasonable £3.20.
Get beautifully soft skin with this ball of wonder!




9 comments:

  1. I've not seen this one before, looks lush! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice play on words ;) Not usually the type of product I buy, but I love it! xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, this bath bomb is very green!

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I'm so glad I saw your review! I love that this is really hydrating because my body needs some moisture help and this seems perfect! :)

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) It is the most hydrating one I've tried! x

      Delete
  4. Looks great! I'll so have to go out and buy this now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is probably the most beautiful colour I have seen for a bath, I wanna drink it... is that weird?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥