Monday 23 April 2018

PINK AND BLUE - KATIE JADE PHOTOGTAPHY

I'm really getting into my textures and colours more than I have ever been and I adore experimenting with styles and shapes that scare me. The only limit you have is yourself. Katie (Instagram: @KatieJadePhotography and www.katiejade.co.uk) found some really awesome locations to make the colours of my outfits pop! See below the look book of the shoot with all items labelled if possible.


Jacket - H&M
Dress - Topshop




Top - H&M
Jacket - Zara
Shoes - Topshop




3 comments:

  1. The writers should share such pieces of information even more often the readers will be helped a lot and if anyone wants to support for Garmin Express then visit at Garmin express & www.garmin.com/express

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such deep knowledge over a subject is rare to find these days huge round of applause for the writer and get support for Bullguard Antivirus visit at Bullguard & Bullguard Help Number Uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥