Tuesday 20 September 2016

ELIZAVECCA MILKY PIGGY - CARBONATED BUBBLE CLAY MASK - REVIEW

I've heard about this mask everywhere - just type 'bubble mask' into Youtube and there will be no end of 'first impressions' and demos. This mask is everywhere. The weird part of this which has everyone talking is that the mask bubbles up. That's right. Bubbles. It's for sure one of those 'see it to believe it' type of products, and I wasn't left disappointed.
I picked this up in TKMaxx as they now have a KOREAN SKINCARE SECTION!!! I'm the happiest girl in the world! I'm a huge Korean beauty fan and use Korean products daily. If you haven't experienced any Korean beauty before, this could be a great place to start.
I'm a huge fan of Korean skin care, and used to love the Memebox until it stopped shipping to the UK (Correct me if I'm wrong). I posted a few of the boxes on my blog which you can find here and here. These boxes are the main reason I got into Korean skincare as I fell in love with Tony Moly and Etude House. Not just because of the cutest packaging in the world, but because the products are innovative and genuinely amazing.
The packaging of this is cute! I love the little piggy, and when you open the product up, there's a handy spatula which means you can apply the product without using your fingers, which is one of my pet peeves. There's nothing worse than getting your fingers messy. The product itself is a jelly-like consistency which is really strange, but easy to manage and spread onto the chosen areas. The mask claims to unclog pores and get off makeup that's left behind while helping tame the oil. I have a very oily nose while the rest of my face is normal and usually pimple free. But my nose is ridden with blackheads and I'm yet to totally get rid of them all.
As soon as you put the mask onto the face you have a couple of moments to evenly pop it on the face, but I wouldn't worry too much about that as it foams up to cover the whole area anyway. You have about ten seconds before it starts foaming up, and a little product really does go a long way.
I left it on for about 15-20 minutes before washing away the foam, and as you can see it really does foam up! It starts off as a pricking sensation which isn't as unpleasant as it may sound. The prickling feeling really feels like it's getting to work into the pores. After washing it off my face felt amazing. Soft and clean! I usually get blackheads out with a comedone extractor, but this mask really does lift dead skin cells. I would recommend doing this before bed and not before a night out as this does leave open pores. I recommend some cold water to close them and then apply your moisturiser before bed as usual.
Overall I am in love with this, and it really did help clear out my pores. I will continue to use this and hope that it helps banish the blackheads for good. This is totally worth £10, so pick it up in TKmaxx next time you pop in!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I am very addicted to beauty masks. I've been using a green clay mask and I can say that it is marvellous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to try this if you love a mask! It's so unique! x

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥